Cinnamon Roll Tahini Freezer Fudge makes the perfect night time sweet treat!
Guess who’s back, back again. Its me with another version of my absolute FAVORITE dessert ever. If you’ve been around here long enough, you will know that means some sort of freezer fudge and most likely made with tahini. If you haven’t tried tahini freezer fudge yet, you need to get on it. I have several different version on the blog: maple tahini, peppermint, gingerbread.
The best part about it is that you literally can just throw everything into the food processor, blend it up, and put in the freezer. Its ready within 30 minutes. I absolutely love having freezer fudge as part of nightly routine and always have some in my freezer. It makes the perfect after dinner snack.
I’ve gotten my friends hooked on it too, and now everyone is loving the freezer fudge. You have to try it out!
I had been wanting to make a cinnamon roll version of this for a while now and I finally made it. Think cinnamon-y, sweet goodness with a slightly nutty taste from the tahini. It is so delicious.
- 1 cup packed pitted dates
- ½ cup tahini
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1-2 Tbsp water
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend.
- You may need to stop and scrap down the sides.
- Add about 1-2 Tbsp water if needed. Should be able to stick together when pinched.
- Place into pan and press down flat, about 1 inch think.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and freeze.
- Keep in freezer.