Maple Tahini Freezer Fudge will be your new favorite after dinner treat!
I have no words for you all except that you need to run to your kitchen and make this freezer fudge, ASAP.
If you have looked in my freezer at any time over the past few months, you would see the cacao tahini freezer fudge from Kelsey, Little Bits of Real Food, one-hundred percent of the time. I am absolutely addicted to the fudge – maybe because it is super easy to make? It requires minimal ingredients? The salty and sweet combination gives me all the feels? Most likely a combination of all of those.
Wanting to constantly have this in my presence has led me to wanting to make all different varieties of it, too.
If you’ve been following this blog for some time now, you know how obsessed I have become with using tahini in sweet recipes. I also knew that maple and tahini go together, so I knew that had to be my next combo.
My favorite part? The sea salt sprinkle on top. Something about that sweet and salty combination is so delicious. I promise you’ll be making this for years to come.
This maple tahini freezer fudge is made with simple ingredients, sweetened with dates, and comes together in minutes.
Now it’s time to make some fudge!
- 1 cup pitted dates, packed firmly.
- ½ cup tahini
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup almond flour
- Sea salt
- In a food processor, combine dates, tahini, maple syrup.
- Add in almond flour and a pinch sea salt. Blend again, scraping down the sides as needed.
- If you need to add a few sprinkles of water to ensure fully combined, add now.
- Spread into pan and place in freezer for at least two hours.
- Sprinkle with sea salt before serving.