Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Vegan Cookies
Mmmmmm friends. Let me tell you that I knew this needed to be my first recipe the minute I laid my mouth on these cookies. Holy delicious. These super soft grain-free cookies are by far the best thing I’ve whipped up in my kitchen lately.
They taste so similar to peanut butter blossoms, you know the ones with the Hershey kiss in the middle that I loved so much as a little girl. They were always my favorite cookie around the holidays and let’s be real, anytime there is peanut butter & chocolate together, it’s a favorite for me.
They are vegan and gluten free but they definitely don’t lack flavor. You know its a good sign when my boyfriend and parents both loved them, and they are my toughest critics. I’ve always been huge on having them tell me their honest opinion, especially because I can be biased towards my own treats 😉
While I don’t bake or cook with any type of label, I’ve been having a ton of fun creating delicious grain-free baked goods. With the incredible amounts of products that are now on the market for grain-free/gluten-free baking, it is easy to make yummy food for any type of diet.
Make these cookies for your next get together or make them to help soothe that nightly sweet tooth. Whatever you do, just make these cookies. You won’t regret it. DELISH.
Pro-tip: Heat a cookie or two up in the microwave for 15 seconds before you eat it. Think warm and melty goodness.
- ⅓ cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- ⅓ cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 and ⅓ cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp. coconut flour
- ¾ tsp. baking powder
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In medium bowl, mix together peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla
- In a small bowl, mix together both flours and baking powder
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well. Add in chocolate chips.
- Roll into cookies (Approx. two tbsp. each)
- Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Chill in fridge for 15 minutes
- Bake in oven for 11-12 minutes or until golden