Raw Peanut Butter Cup Freezer Brownies are a delicious, yet healthy chocolate-filled dream!
These. On repeat. Every single night. For the past two weeks straight.
One of the things that makes me SO happy in life is finding the perfect combination of healthy things to throw into my food processor and finding out that they create something beyond delicious. Peanut butter and chocolate is always a winning combination for me, and I knew I needed to create a freezer fudge recipe that combined those two, so I got to work.
I threw together cacao powder, pb, dates, and oat flour and it made the most magical creation. They are THAT easy that even my dad could make them and that guy only knows how to heat up a can of baked beans for dinner. Sorry Dad!
These 4-ingredient raw brownie bars are vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free (if oat flour is certified GF), and can easily be made with another type of nut butter if need be, but you would just need to give them a new name 🙂
If you don’t know by now, I put all my desserts in the freezer and I top all of them with salt. Something about having a cold, sweet + salty dessert every single night makes me so happy, so after I created the raw “batter” for these, I pushed them into a pan and placed in the freezer for a while.
Care to add more decadence? Add some warm melty peanut butter to the top to really make your taste buds dance!
- 1 cup packed, pitted medjool dates. (If hard, soak in warm water first)
- ⅓ cup cacao (or cocoa powder)
- ⅓ cup natural peanut butter
- ⅓ cup oat flour
- Place all ingredients in a food processor.
- Process until ball forms and all ingredients are incorporated.
- Flatten into brownie pan or bread pan (depending on desired thickness - I used a bread pan to make them thicker)
- Add sea salt to top if desired.
- Freeze for at least 1 hours.