- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup natural almond butter
- Preheat oven to 300F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together walnuts, pecans, almonds, sunflower seeds, coconut, and chia seeds.
- Stir in cinnamon and salt.
- Add maple syrup and almond butter and stir until all combined.
- Dump onto baking sheet and flatten into even layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until coconut has turned golden brown. Let cool completely before breaking into clusters.
- Store in airtight container.
Category: snack, granola, breakfast, almond butter, nutsMethod: ovenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free