A 3-ingredient appetizer recipe that is perfect for your football watch parties or holiday menu! These bacon wrapped dates stuffed with goat cheese are quick and easy to assemble and always a crowd pleaser!
- 12 pitted dates
- 3 oz goat cheese
- 6 large strips of bacon (I used ButcherBox)
- Preheat oven to 375F and line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Cut slits in dates and fill with 1-2 tsp of goat cheese, depending on size of date
- Roll bacon around stuffed date 1.5 times and stick a toothpick through the middle to hold together
- Lay on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes
- After 10 minutes, flip dates by laying on their side to ensure crispiness throughout and bake for another 10 minutes
- If bacon still isn’t cooked, let cook for another 5-10 minutes. This will depend on the thickness of the bacon. My ButcherBox bacon took about 25 minutes.
- Category: holiday, appetizer, gluten-free, vegetarian
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: stuffed dates, goat cheese, holiday appetizer, easy appetizer