- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a ramekin dish.
- In a high speed blender, add all ingredients in order as listed EXCEPT chocolate chips.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds or until well combined.
- Once mostly smooth, stir in half of chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into ramekin and top with remainder of chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Top with sea salt and enjoy!