This easy recipe for baked paleo chicken tenders is the best crispy chicken recipe, made from shredded coconut and almond flour. The whole recipe is gluten free, low carb and whole30 friendly, and it will be your new favorite paleo dinner recipe!
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and pat dry chicken.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg. Set aside for now.
- In another small bowl, mix together almond flour, coconut, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and cayenne.
- Dip a chicken tender in the egg mixture, letting an extra egg drip off, then placing into flour bowl.
- Press down on tender to completely cover, flipping and pressing several times to make sure each tender is fully covered.
- Line on baking sheet and once finished dredging, sprinkling a little bit more of the flour mixture onto each one.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes and then broil for 2-3 more minutes to get a crispy crust. Dependent on your tender size, this time may range. Internal chicken temperature should be 160F or higher.
- Sprinkle with parsley for garnish (optional) and serve immediately.
- Store in fridge and heat up via air fryer or oven for crispiness.
- Category: dinner, lunch, gluten free
- Method: bake
Keywords: dinner, lunch, gluten free, chicken, paleo,