- Preheat oven to 375F and grease an 8×8 pan with nonstick spray. I also like to cut a piece of parchment to put on the bottom as a liner.
- In a small bowl, combine oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Stir.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas until completely soft.
- Whisk in eggs, then stir in almond milk, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Add oat mixture to wet ingredients and stir to combine.
- If you want to add in walnuts, chocolate, banana coins, you can add them now.
- Pour into greased dish and bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool before cutting.
*See notes in recipe for storing.