The other week I bought so many bananas because I had big plans to make banana bread and a banana oatmeal bake, but life got in the way and I just ended up freezing almost all of them. I left one out so I could make a single serving banana bread mug cake but then decided I really need more breakfast recipes on the blog.
So instead of making myself a little mug cake, I whipped up some banana bread cookies for all of you. They came out softer than EVER and are seriously delicious. I was actually going into making them thinking that I would make another rendition of my banana peanut butter cookies, but when they came out so soft and fluffy AND tasting exactly like banana bread, I knew that this was a better name.
They are so simple to whip up, are gluten-free, have no refined sugar, and take no time at all to whip together. Breakfast just got a whole lot easier and these will be your new FAVORITE breakfast.
Banana Bread Breakfast Cookies
- In a large bowl, mix almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, mash banana. Then stir in peanut butter, maple syrup, egg, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Stir until completely combined. Add in the chocolate chips and mix, saving some to place on top before baking.
- Use a cookie scoop or hands to roll into balls and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 13-15 minutes.
- Category: Breakfast
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Erin Lives Whole, it helps keep this blog afloat 🙂