- 2 medium overly ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup almond milk
- banana coins, chocolate chips for adding
- Add all ingredients into a high powered blender in order as listed.
- Blend until completely smooth, scraping down sides as needed. Do not over blend (aim for about 20-30 seconds).
- Let batter rest at least 5 minutes to allow to thicken up. It will be too thin for pancakes once blended.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat. Grease with butter or nonstick spray.
- Add 1/4 cup batter to griddle, cook for 2-3 minutes per side, flip, and repeat process until all batter is used. Remember to add chocolate chips or banana coins to one side if adding.
- Enjoy! Store in fridge or freeze.
Category: breakfast, gluten-free, dairy-free, pancakesMethod: stovetopCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free