- 2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 dark chocolate bars, chopped
- 12oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Flaky sea salt
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together butter, white sugar, and brown sugar using a hand mixer or stand mixer. Alternatively use a hand whisk.
- Add in vanilla and beat until totally smooth and creamy.
- Add in eggs one at a time, blending until all combined.
- Slowly add in flour mixture until all flour is blended into dough. Use a spatula to continue mixing.
- Add in chopped up chocolate bars and chocolate chips. Stir until well combined.
- Chill dough for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375F and line baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick spray.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop onto baking sheets. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Let cool for 5 minutes on sheets then move to cooling rack. Sprinkle with flakey salt.
Category: cookies, holiday, christmasMethod: ovenCuisine: American