- Preheat oven to 350F and line muffin tin with cupcake liners. I also spray the cupcake liners so that everything is very nonstick.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, maple syrup, coconut oil, almond milk, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients slowly to wet, and whisk together. Eventually move to spatula and fold in the rest of dry ingredients until well combined.
- Fold in 1.5 cups of blueberries.
- Scoop into muffin tins, almost all the way full. Top with remaining blueberries.
- Bake for 24-26 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes before eating.
Category: breakfast, dessert, snack, dairy-freeMethod: oven