- 1.5 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup FAGE Total Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1–2 tbsp almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a muffin tin with muffin liners. Spray your muffin liners with nonstick spray to be sure that the muffins will not stick. These make around 16 muffins.
- In a small bowl, mix together the whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set this aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and the yogurt. Add in the almond milk, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla. Whisk until everything is creamy.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients slowly, and stir with a large spoon or flat spatula. Do this until they are all combined.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop into prepared muffin tins 3/4 the way full.
- In a small bowl, combine all of the crumble ingredients together until fully coated. Sprinkle onto muffin batter evenly amongst the muffins.
- Bake muffins for 27-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- While muffins are cooling, make the glaze by whisking together the powdered sugar and almond milk.
- Once muffins are completely cooled, drizzle the glaze over top.