- 1 cup rolled oats (certified gluten-free if GF)
- 1 1/2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp. cashew butter or almond butter
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
*add splash of almond milk in morning for creamier oats
- In a bowl, mix oats, chia seeds, almond milk, cashew butter, maple syrup, almond extract, and salt.
- Stir in sprinkles.
- Cover and place in fridge for at least 4 hours. My recommendation is to leave them in for 8-10 hours
- Refresh with splash of almond milk before eating.
- Add banana, berries, chia seeds, coconut flakes, or a drizzle of nut butter for added yum