- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp dried ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup finely shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (I used walnuts)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together oats, oat flour, baking soda, cinnamon, dried ginger, nutmeg, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk eggs, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Add wet to dry and stir till combined. Add in carrots, raisins, and nuts.
- Using your hands, form into cookies. If dough is too sticky, wet your hands.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes. Let cool. Meanwhile prepare your icing.
- Once cookies have cooled completely, ice them.
- Store in fridge.
Category: breakfast, dessert, snackMethod: ovenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free