- 950g cooked spaghetti squash, about 1 large spaghetti squash
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1lb ground turkey (93/7) – can sub ground beef.
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped pickles
- 1 cup lite cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400F and grease 9×9 baking dish.
- Cook spaghetti squash however you prefer. I have a method that I use here.
- Scoop out all spaghetti squash strands and place in a large bowl.
- In a saute pan, heat olive oil. Add onion and cook about 2 minutes. Add ground turkey, salt, pepper, and minced garlic and cook until no longer pink. Turn off heat and add to bowl with spaghetti squash.
- In a small bowl, mix together ketchup, mustard, greek yogurt, and pickles. Pour into bowl with spaghetti squash and turkey.
- Whisk three eggs in leftover sauce bowl, then add to spaghetti squash mixture.
- Add half of the cheese into spaghetti squash mixture and then stir up the entire mixture very well so everything is very well combined and mixed together.
- Pour into greased dish and top with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 1 hour. Let cool 15 minutes before serving.
Category: dinner, lunch, meal-prep, gluten-freeMethod: ovenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free