- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In large bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- In small bowl, mix together wet ingredients.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix until fully combined.
- Spread evenly on lined baking sheet and press flat.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes, but take out after 16. Mine was bubbly and looked goey, but you MUST let it rest for 20 minutes. It will set up in that time. After completely cooled, break into pieces.
- Category: Granola
- Cuisine: Snack
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Erin Lives Whole, it helps keep this blog afloat 🙂