- Preheat oven to 325F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, pecans, cinnamon, ginger, and salt.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together maple syrup, almond butter, and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until completely combined.
- Pour onto baking sheet in a flat sheet. The granola should take up 3/4 of the sheet and should be all touching and pressed down flat.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool completely before breaking. The best way to ensure clusters is to not crumble until it is totally cool.
- Toss with remaining cinnamon and coconut sugar.
- Store in airtight container.
Category: breakfast, gluten-free, dairy-free, snacksMethod: ovenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free