- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup diced apple
- 3/4 cup sliced grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt + pepper to taste
- flour tortillas
- 1 cup lettuce or spinach
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, walnuts, apple, grapes, and celery.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayo, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Add the mayo mixture to the chicken mixture and stir till combined.
- Lay your tortillas out flat and add about 1/2 cup lettuce to each tortilla.
- Add in about 1/2-3/4 cup chicken salad per each tortilla and roll up tightly.
- To hold together, use a toothpick or press the fold of the tortilla onto a hot pan to seal it shut using a spatula.
- Cut and serve!
- Store leftover Waldorf salad in fridge for up to one week.
Category: lunch, dinner, salad