- 1 cup frozen fruit (like blueberries, raspberries, or strawberries)
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- Add the fruit to a saucepan and turn on low for about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once warmed through, smash the berries down with the back of a fork.
- Add in maple syrup and stir.
- Turn off burner and remove from heat.
- Stir in chia seeds and let “gel”.
- You can speed up the gel process by putting in refrigerator, but they will also gel by leaving on counter.
- Store in fridge for up to 10 days!
Category: condimentMethod: stove