- 6 bone-in chicken thighs
- salt + pepper
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup olives (black or green)
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2 shallots, quartered
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme
- 1 cup dry white wine (I used chardonnay)
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Liberally salt and pepper each chicken thigh.
- In a large saucepan, cast iron skillet, or any pan that can be transferred to the oven, heat oil.
- Once hot, cook chicken thighs skin side down for 5 minutes. Then flip over and cook 5 more minutes.
- Turn off heat and add cherry tomatoes, olives, garlic, shallots, and lemon, securing them into the crevices.
- Sprinkle rosemary and thyme all over dish. Then pour white wine over dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until chicken temperature reaches 165F.
- Let cool ten minutes.
- Serve over rice, potatoes, or with a baguette.
Category: dinner, lunch, chicken, meal prep, gluten freeMethod: OvenCuisine: FrenchDiet: Gluten Free