Easy chickpea curry recipe that takes less than twenty minutes to make!
- 2 Tbsp oil (either coconut oil, avocado oil, or olive oil)
- 3–4 cups of mixed veggies (I buy the mixed stir fry pack from Trader Joes, but you could use any combination of onions, peppers, mushrooms, snap peas, green beans, bok choy, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots etc..)
- 1/4 cup water or veggie broth
- 2 tsp fresh minced garlic
- 2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 can chickpeas, drained + rinsed.
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp red curry paste.
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Rice/Cauli Rice to serve it over
In a large pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add in mixed veggies and water or veggie broth to help the veggies steam. Add a lid and let cook for 6-8 minutes until they begin to get soft.
Add in minced garlic and ginger and stir.
Mix in chickpeas and then stir in coconut milk, soy sauce, red curry paste, and spices until well combined.
Let simmer over low for 10-15 minutes, and then serve over rice or cauliflower rice.
- Category: gluten-free, dinner, entree, dairy-free, vegan
Keywords: vegan, healthy, curry