These Easy Paleo Brownies are made with simple ingredients like eggs, maple syrup, almond flour. Because they are paleo, they are dairy-free, gluten-free, and made in twenty minutes! Everyone is going to go crazy for this low-carb chocolate dessert!
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper or oil.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, coconut sugar, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- In a separate small bowl, stir together almond flour, cacao powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet, stirring until fully combined.
- Pour batter into prepared dish and bake for 15-18 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before serving and store on counter or in fridge.
- Category: gluten-free, dessert, dairy-free
Keywords: brownies, paleo, baking