- 1 pineapple
- 2 mangoes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 jalapeno, deseeded
- 1 red onion
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 tsp salt
- Chop all fruits and veggies into small, bite size pieces.
- In a large bowl, add chopped pineapple, mango, red pepper, jalapeno, onion, and cilantro.
- Pour the juice of two limes on top along with the salt.
- Stir until everything is evenly dispersed and coated.
- Serve with chips, on fish, chicken, steak, or on a salad. Store in fridge for up to 5 days.
Category: dinner, lunch, meal-prep, gluten-freeMethod: no-bakeCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free