- 2 large sweet potatoes, diced small
- 3 apples, diced (I used fuji)
- 1 lb brussel sprouts, sliced in half
- 1 red onion, diced into chunks
- 7 bone-in, skin on chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all chopped veggies (sweet potato, apple, brussel sprouts, red onion) to a pan.
- In a bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Pour half over the veggies and toss them on the pan until all coated.
- Add the 7 chicken thighs on top of the veggies.
- Distribute the remaining oil mixture on top of the thighs, massaging it in to coat them evenly.
- Place in oven and bake for 35-45 minutes or until internal temperature reads 165F. Broil for an additional 5 minutes to get extra crispy skin.
- Serve immediately!
Category: dinner, one pan, chickenMethod: ovenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free