This five minute pumpkin French toast will be your go-to recipe for Fall brunch. Made with fluffy brioche bread, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice, eggs, and almond milk, it is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together eggs, almond milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, and sea salt.
- Heat pan over medium-high heat. Add 1/2 tablespoon butter to the pan.
- Dip each slice of bread into egg mixture, hold for five seconds, flip, and hold for five more seconds.
- Lay egg-washed bread onto pan and fry until brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Serve with maple syrup, butter, fresh fruit, cinnamon, or your favorite toppings!
- Category: breakfast
- Method: stove