- Preheat oven to 350F and grease mini muffin tin.
- In a small bowl, mix peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla until well combined.
- In a large bowl, mix almond flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until fully mixed.
- Scoop out dough about 1 large tablespoon and roll into balls.
- Place into greased mini muffin dish. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Immediately press reese in to center of hot cookie. Let rest 10 minutes before moving to cooling rack.
Category: cookies, peanut butter, holiday, christmasMethod: ovenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free