Healthier Buffalo Chicken Dip is a wonderful appetizer or snack that’s made with healthy ingredients but tastes absolutely delicious. Serve it up alongside veggies, tortilla chips, or crackers, and you’re looking at your new favorite snack!
- 2 12.5 oz cans of chicken or 2.5 cups of finely shredded chicken breasts
- 1 8oz package light cream cheese or Neufchatel, softened.
- 1/2 cup Franks hot sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- optional toppings: green onion, cheddar cheese, blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F and grease a baking dish. You can use any round or square dish around 8×8. If using bigger, reduce cooking time.
- In a large bowl, shred chicken with fork.
- Add in softened cream cheese, hot sauce, cheese, and greek yogurt and stir until combined.
- Mix in green onion, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Pour into greased baking dish.
- Bake in oven for 16-20 minutes or until bubbly throughout.
- Top with blue cheese and more green onion and serve immediately. I like to serve mine with veggies and tortilla chips.
- Category: snacks, game day, gluten-free
Keywords: healthier buffalo chicken dip, buffalo chicken dip, gluten free, super bowl dips, super bowl appetizers, healthy appetizers