Peanut Butter and Jelly Cups are a twist on the childhood favorite, made with a creamy peanut butter outside and a sweet strawberry jelly inside! They are a perfect healthy dessert and made with only five ingredients.
- On low heat, add peanut butter to a sauce pan
- Add coconut oil and maple syrup and stir until combined. Turn off heat.
- Pour 1 tbsp of peanut butter mixture in molds. Place in freezer.
- In separate saucepan, add strawberries and a splash of water. Simmer on medium-low heat.
- Once soft enough, mash with fork, turn off heat, and add in chia seeds.
- Place strawberry mixture in fridge for 10 minutes.
- After chilled, place one teaspoon of strawberry mixture on center frozen peanut butter cups.
- Add another tablespoon of peanut butter onto top of strawberry mixture and place in freezer.
- Let freeze at least one hour before eating.
Keywords: recipe for healthy peanut butter cups with jelly