- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs – room temperature
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups chopped apples, small
- 1 block Neufchatel cream cheese, softened (or regular)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a 9×4 loaf pan with parchment paper or nonstick spray.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- In a larger bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir to combine. Stir in chopped apples.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Bake in oven for 50-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in certain comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, make frosting by mixing together with hand mixer or whisk.
- Let cool at least one hour before topping with frosting.
- Store in fridge.