- 10 cups apples, cored, peeled (optional), and sliced. I used honeycrisp, but any will work
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp white whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray 9×11 baking dish with nonstick spray
- Mix together thinly sliced apples in a bowl with coconut sugar, cinnamon, and flour
- Pour into baking dish
- In a medium bowl, mix together oats, flour, coconut sugar, walnuts/pecans, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and melted butter. Stir until combined.
- Sprinkle crumble evenly on top of apple mixture.
- Place in oven and bake for 45-50 minutes or until crust is golden brown and apples are bubbling.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.