- 8–10 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 1 tsp each: chili powder, onion powder, cumin, smoked paprika, garlic powder, ground mustard, salt, pepper.
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- Trim chicken thighs as needed. Place in large ziploc bag.
- In a small bowl, combine all spices and coconut sugar.
- Pour into ziplock bag and shake until chicken is completely coated. Refrigerate 4-24 hours.
- When ready to grill, let chicken sit on counter for 15 minutes.
- Heat grill to 400F and wipe down with oil or nonstick spray.
- Cook on direct heat for about 4 minutes each side. Flip and cook on the same side another 4 minutes.
- Move thighs off direct heat and baste each side with BBQ sauce, let cook another 1 minute on each side or until internal temp reaches 165F. This will depend on thickness of chicken. Cook longer if needed.
Category: grill, dinner, lunch, meal prepMethod: grillCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free