- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper or oil.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, coconut sugar, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- In a separate small bowl, stir together almond flour, cacao powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet, stirring until fully combined.
- Pour into bottom of greased 8×8 dish.
- Start making the cookie mixture, by whisking the egg, coconut sugar, cashew butter, coconut oil, and vanilla together.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the almond flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Crumble the cookie batter on top of the brownie batter layer, pressing down gently to create a fairly even layer. Top with more chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 30-32 minutes or until cookie layer is golden.
Category: dessert, gluten-free, dairy-freeMethod: ovenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free