- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup almonds or other nut, roughly chopped.
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3/4 cup creamy, natural peanut butter (any nut butter will work)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Line an 8×8 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine oats, almonds, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl – stir to combine.
- In small saucepan, combine coconut oil, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla until warmed through and coconut oil has melted.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir to combine. Let mixture rest for 30 minutes before adding chocolate chips so they don’t melt. Then add chocolate and raisins.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and press down firmly with bottom of spatula.
- Cover and refrigerate least 2 hours or overnight, I prefer overnight! Use a knife to cut into desired sizes.
- Keep them in the fridge or freezer.
Category: snacksCuisine: Snack