- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, cream butter and coconut sugar.
- Add in egg and vanilla and beat until creamy. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together flour, oats, baking soda, and salt.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet, until all combined.
- Stir in mix-ins of choice.
- Scoop 1/4 cup dough per cookie, roll into ball, and flatten/press slightly onto baking sheet. Top with more mix-ins if desired.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cook on wire rack before eating.
*other mix in ideas – dried cranberries, chopped pecans, peanut butter chips, white chocolate chips, crushed potato chips