- 2 1/4 cup oat flour (certified gluten free if needed)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt (I used 2% fat – muffins will be drier if you use fat free)
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1.5 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Or you can also do a simple lemon glaze:
- 1.5 cup powdered sugar
- 2–3 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a muffin tin with liners or spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together oat flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs. Add in maple syrup, coconut oil, lemon juice and vanilla. Then add in yogurt.
- Fold in wet ingredients to dry until well combined, then stir in lemon zest and poppy seeds.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full and bake in oven for 15-17 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- While baking, make glaze by whisking Greek yogurt, powdered sugar, vanilla, and lemon juice together.
- Once muffins are completely cool, dip them in the glaze or drizzle on top.
- Store in fridge and enjoy in 5 days or freeze for later!