- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk two eggs and add oil and coconut sugar.
- Add in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir until fully combined.
- Add in M&Ms and chocolate chips and form into balls.
- Flatten slightly onto cookie sheet and top with more M&Ms and chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes.
Category: gluten-free, dessert, snackMethod: bakeCuisine: American