- Preheat oven to 325F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In a small bowl, stir together almond butter, honey, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until fully mixed.
- Spread onto parchment paper and press tightly into one flat layer. The oats should all be touching (no empty spots) but not too thick.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes or until golden brown on edges. Let cool for 1 hour before touching.
- After an hour, break into desired chunks and add raisins and chocolate chips.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Category: gluten-free, breakfastMethod: bake