- 10 ripe peaches, peeled + sliced
- 2 Tbsp arrowroot powder (or cornstarch)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare dish with nonstick spray (I used a 9×13 dish but a similar size baking dish or skillet will work!)
- Peel your peaches. I used this method, but can also use a vegetable peeler.
- In a bowl, mix together sliced peaches, arrowroot powder, vanilla, lemon, coconut sugar, and nutmeg until completely coated.
- While peaches sit, prepare crumble topping by mixing together oats, almond flour, coconut sugar, salt. and cinnamon.
- Add in almond butter, coconut oil, and vanilla, and using fork or hand, mix well until can pinch together and it sticks.
- Pour peaches into dish and sprinkle crumble topping over top. Pat down.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Let rest at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream, and store remainder in fridge.