- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, salt, chia seeds, and cinnamon.
- Stir in peanut butter, honey, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Once fully combined, press onto lined parchment paper – spread into flat layer.
- Baked for 18-22 minutes or until starting to turn golden brown.
- Let COMPLETELY cool before breaking apart.
- Store in airtight container on the counter.
Category: Snack, Dairy-free