- Preheat oven to 350F and line small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk egg, and set half aside. You’ll only be using half an egg for this recipe.
- Whisk in coconut sugar, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Pour almond flour on top of wet ingredients, along with baking soda and salt.
- Mix until well combined. Add in chocolate and mix again.
- Place in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Roll into cookie and press down to flatten slightly.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden.
Category: single serve, cookie, gluten-free, dairy-freeMethod: ovenCuisine: americanDiet: Gluten Free