This easy and healthy spinach bacon quiche recipe is a fresh take on a traditional breakfast favorite! Make this low-carb almond flour crust quiche for your next brunch and everyone will love it!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/3 cup olive oil (or butter)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz turkey bacon, diced small
- 1 small red onion, diced small
- 1 5oz bag fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 6 Eggland’s Best eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 cup cheese, divided
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease 9-inch pie dish.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together all crust ingredients until ball forms.
- Press crust into pie dish evenly. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
- While crust is baking, saute onions and turkey bacon in olive oil on medium-high heat. Once cooked through, add in spinach until wilted. Turn off heat and let cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, 1/2 cup cheese, salt and pepper.
- Add in turkey bacon mixture and pour into slightly cooled crust. It can still be warm, just not hot.
- Add the remaining cheese on top and bake for 35-40 minutes or until no longer jiggly. A knife inserted into the center should come out clean.
- Let cool 20 minutes before cutting into it.
- Store leftovers in the fridge, covered in foil.
- Category: breakfast, gluten-free
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy quiche recipe, spinach bacon quiche, almond flour crust, gluten free quiche, easy holiday breakfast