- 5 heaping cups sliced strawberries
- 2 Tbsp arrowroot powder (or cornstarch)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare skillet with nonstick spray (I used a well seasoned cast iron 10.25 inch)
- In a bowl, mix together sliced berries, powder, vanilla, lemon, and coconut sugar until completely coated.
- While berries sit, prepare crumble topping by mixing together oats, almond flour, coconut sugar, salt. and cinnamon.
- Add in almond butter, coconut oil, and vanilla, and using fork or hand, mix well until can pinch together and it sticks.
- Pour berries into skillet and sprinkle crumble topping over top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Let rest at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream, and store remainder in fridge.