- Preheat oven to 350F and line 8×8 baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick spray
- In a small bowl, combine almond flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, tahini, maple syrup, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 24-26 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Category: dessert, gluten-free, dairy-freeMethod: ovenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free