- 2 filets of salmon
- Salt + pepper
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (sub brown sugar)
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp arrowroot powder (sub cornstarch)
- ½ cup water
- Pat salmon dry with paper towel and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat saucepan over medium-high heat with 2 tbsp avocado oil.
- Place salmon in skin side up and cook for 5 minutes.
- Flip and cook for five more minutes, covering with lid to prevent splatter.
- Meanwhile, heat small sauce-pot over medium-high heat and add all sauce ingredients from soy sauce to water. Bring to a rapid boil.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to medium-low and let thicken. Once thickened, turn off heat.
- Pour sauce on top of salmon and serve alongside rice and broccoli.
Category: dinner, lunch, meal-prep, gluten-freeMethod: stovetopCuisine: AsianDiet: Vegetarian