Who says pizza is just for dinner? Make this delectable chocolate dessert pizza filled with heart healthy ingredients likes walnuts, berries, and dark chocolate and enjoy a sweet treat you feel good about!
1. Prepare dough according to instructions. If using uncooked dough, roll out into heart shape using floured surface and rolling pin.
2. Brush dough with 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil.
3. Bake at 450F oven for 20 minutes on a parchment lined baking sheet.
4. Let dough cool completely after done baking.
5. While dough is cooling, melt both chocolate bars in microwave with 1 tsp. coconut oil in 30 seconds increments, stirring after each one.
6. When cool, brush dough with all of the chocolate.
7. Add on 1 cup chopped walnuts, 1 cup sliced strawberries, and ½ cup marshmallows.
8. Place back in 450F oven for 2-3 minutes or until marshmallows begin to brown.
9. Let rest five minutes before serving.
- Category: dessert
Keywords: dessert pizza, dessert, chocolate, chocolate pizza, snack