Who says pizza is just for dinner? Make this delectable chocolate dessert pizza filled with heart healthy ingredients likes walnuts, berries, and dark chocolate and enjoy a sweet treat you feel good about!
- 1 package pizza dough mix or 1 premade dough
- 2 – 3oz dark chocolate bars
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. coconut oil, divided
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup marshmallows
1. Prepare dough according to instructions. If using uncooked dough, roll out into heart shape using floured surface and rolling pin.
2. Brush dough with 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil.
3. Bake at 450F oven for 20 minutes on a parchment lined baking sheet.
4. Let dough cool completely after done baking.
5. While dough is cooling, melt both chocolate bars in microwave with 1 tsp. coconut oil in 30 seconds increments, stirring after each one.
6. When cool, brush dough with all of the chocolate.
7. Add on 1 cup chopped walnuts, 1 cup sliced strawberries, and ½ cup marshmallows.
8. Place back in 450F oven for 2-3 minutes or until marshmallows begin to brown.
9. Let rest five minutes before serving.
- Category: dessert
Keywords: dessert pizza, dessert, chocolate, chocolate pizza, snack