- 3lbs chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- 1 medium yellow onion diced very small – I used a cheese grater
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp paprika (I used smoked)
- 1.5 cups BBQ sauce, divided – I used Tessemaes.
- Add one tablespoon olive oil to bottom of Instant Pot.
- In this order, add in chicken breasts, 1/3 cup stock, onion, garlic, paprika, and 1 cup BBQ sauce.
- Lock the lid and manual pressure cook for 10 minutes. Just hit ‘pressure cook’ then add the time. The IP will need to come to pressure before the timer starts.
- Once the timer goes off, natural release for 10 minutes and then quick release.
- Shred with two forks and let place back in IP and stir in other half cup of bbq sauce.
Can freeze for up to 3 months.