- 2.5 lbs pork tenderloin
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup pepperoncini juice
- 10 pepperoncinis
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- Heat instant pot to saute. Add oil to bottom of instant pot.
- Prepare pork tenderloin by trimming fat and cutting each tenderloin into 3 chunks.
- Once oil is hot, add onions. Saute 2 minutes and then add garlic.
- Add in pork to brown on each side, about 2 minutes each.
- Turn off saute mode. Add beef broth, pepperoncini juice, pepperoncinis, and ranch packet to the pork.
- Seal lid and make sure knob is turned to sealing. Turn instant pot on manual cook 25 minutes. Clock will start counting down once instant pot is brought to pressure. Let naturally release for 10 minutes once 25 minutes is up. Then quick release the rest.
- Let pork stand 10 minutes with lid off before shredding. Use two forks or tongs to shred. Enjoy!
*For crockpot – cook on low for 6-7 hours or until shreddable.