- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a food processor, blend together graham crackers, butter, coconut sugar, and pumpkin pie spice until finely ground, scraping the sides down as needed.
- Press firmly into the bottom and sides of a pie dish. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until fragrant and more golden. Let cool to room temperature.
- Using a clean food process or hand mixer, blend together cream cheese, pumpkin, and greek yogurt. Add in coconut sugar, eggs, vanilla, and spices.
- Pour into slightly cooled pie crust and bake for 60 minutes.
- Turn off oven and leave pie inside, with door slightly open for another 40 minutes.
- Place in fridge to cool for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut and serve with whipped topping!